In this workshop, we teach Six Sigma and how to use Six Sigma within your organization as an advanced problem-solving lean tool.
- Problems must be approached as valuable opportunities to improve the system.
- Select tools from your tool kit that help to diagnose and improve the specific process challenges that you encounter.
- Follow the DMAIC framework to standardize your experiment.
- The tools used at each step of the DMAIC process can vary, but the steps must always be followed.
- Individuals are provided with the underlying skills to support the DMAIC process.
Learn how to integrate Six Sigma and the DMAIC process into your lean efforts to help your organization solve complicated or data-intensive problems.
The Six Sigma workshop can be held at your location or our training center. Building upon the Lean Foundation for problem-solving the Six Sigma course introduces the elements of DMAIC and the Six Sigma approach. Please contact us if you are planning to use a specific Six Sigma software tool, such as Multi-Tab in your environment. We may be able to add additional training for your software in this course.