Commit to a New Years challenge in 2017 and set a goal to enhance your business by enrolling in one of our Lean Experience Courses.
Lean Learning Center has just released the schedule and location information for the Lean Experience courses taking place in 2017:
- 02/20-02/24 (University of Wisconsin – 625 Pearl Ave., Oshkosh, WI 54901)
- 05/08-05/12 (Lean Learning Center – Troy, MI)
- 08/07-08/11 (Lean Learning Center – Troy, MI)
- 10/02-10/06 (Lean Learning Center – Troy, MI)
Our Lean Experience Course offers an innovative and rigorous program that helps organizations set and execute ambitious goals. The purpose of the Lean Experience Course is to transform your organization from the inside out, creating a cohesive workforce that efficiently pushes toward the collective goal of constant improvement. If you are wondering whether your company is a good candidate for the course, start by asking yourself the following questions:
- What are your demanding customers asking of you? What are you doing to outperform the competitive marketplace you are in?
- Have you experienced recent growth due to acquisitions or mergers? What are you doing to establish one common way to manage this growth and improve operational efficiencies?
- What is the common, well established vision of what you are working to achieve? What is the common goal? How is it being rolled out/implemented?
- What is the single improvement method linking your company’s divisions?
- Have you tried other improvement methods such as six sigma, 8D, TQM, PMI, IPM, Lamda, Triz and more, only to find that they don’t “fit”, or don’t spark cohesive improvement across the company? How do you think your organization felt about these efforts?
- How do you measure your company’s internal and external success? How do you plan on becoming the leader in your space? How do you plan to remain the leader in your space if that’s where you are currently?
If you identify with any of the questions listed above, then your business would benefit from our Lean Experience course.
Our teaching team provides more than 200 years of combined, proven experience in supply chain solutions, new product development, shop floor supervision, leadership, production planning, and assessment to identify and address opportunity areas. Most importantly, we guide you on implementing successful and sustainable change that produces results which will provide you with the examples and insights you need to generate a sustainable transformation of your organization. Some of the benefits you will experience from this course include how to produce products with higher quality, increased profits, improved customer service, reduced waste, improve employee engagement and satisfaction, and more. So assess your schedule and register now for one of the dates above.
Click here: https://leanlearningcenter.com/education-services/course-registration/
If you have any questions about the Lean Experience course or would like to schedule a private course, call 248-906-8605.
About Lean Learning Center
The Lean Learning Center was founded in 2001 to address the gaps and barriers that are holding back companies from successful and sustainable lean transformation. In addition to the advanced curriculum, the Center has developed a learning environment designed specifically for adult learning utilizing techniques that include discovery simulations, case studies, personal planning, and reflection – ultimately engaging people at a deep and personal level. We bring our unique lean understanding in creative ways to executives, managers, supervisors, change agents and front-line employees.