The Lean Learning Center offers an innovative program this June. The 5-day program begins your company’s lean transformation by challenging the way that you approach your work.
- Demanding customers? In a competitive market?
- Growth by acquisitions and mergers, needing a common way to improve?
- Company has divisions using a variety of improvement approaches needing alignment?
- The need to improve is crystal clear. We have tried six sigma, 8D, TQM, PMI, IPM, Lamda, Triz and more. None of these seem to “fit” and spark cohesive improvement across the company.
- My company doesn’t have time for second best. We have to do what it takes to be the clear leader at what we do.
- We need something that works right now to generate cash to pay the bills and grow the business.
- We have a good team. We have good trends. Our customers like us. We want to keep it that way.
If you identified with even one of the above statements you are a candidate for The Lean Experience®®. This course is designed for all members of the team from the newest sales person to the executive level. The class is a proven immersion into why to choose lean, what lean is (and what it isn’t), and how lean works. You and your team come in with your current definition of lean and leave at the end of the week with fundamental principles and rules used by the world’s most successful companies.
This is an intense yet rewarding investment. The instructional team is made up of hands-on experienced business people and lean coaches. The instructional materials and methods have been designed and stress tested with thousands of participants from small companies to Fortune Global 500, frontline to executive teams. The principles and rules are relevant in a wide range of industries and situations.
Benefits of the Lean Experience® Include learning how to produce products with higher quality, increase profits, improve customer service, reduce waste, improve employee engagement and satisfaction, and more.
Is the Lean Experience® magic? No, but it is the first step in a lean transformation.
Date: Starts Monday June 6, 2016
Cost: The full program fee is $2,495
Click Here to Register
OR call (248) 906-8605
Click Here to view the Lean Experience® brochure.
Lean Learning Center
The Lean Learning Center was founded in 2001 to address the gaps and barriers that are holding back companies from successful and sustainable lean transformation. In addition to the advanced curriculum, the Center has developed a learning environment designed specifically for adult learning utilizing techniques that include discovery simulations, case studies, personal planning, and reflection – ultimately engaging people at a deep and personal level. We bring our unique lean understanding in creative ways to executives, managers, supervisors, change agents and front-line employees.